View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 08:29 PM
RMADERMAN
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Golf Ball injury

Originally Posted by FP
So what happened to the ball?

JK, sorry to hear about your dent.
I got in my car and drove around looking for a group of golfers who would have played the 12th hole about 30 minutes after the ball hit my car. I drove up near a green (car on Street) and asked if any of them played Pinnicels. They all said they were playing Titilests. They had to ask why and I explained what happened. Each one came over and could not believe that what a nice car it was and that it s**cked. I laughed and said at least it could have been a Prov or prov1. We all laughed and I started to drive away. They went to the next hole and I drove my car down the cart path to the Tee box, got out and said "well I might as well hit the ball." The guy gave his driver and a tee. Understand that I had no shes on looked like I'd been cleaning a car for an hour. I got up on the dogleg and absolutely crushed the drive. These guys all started laughing. They could not believe I could just walk up and hit a 280 yard drive the way I looked. LOL I was pissed cause I was still thinking about the dent.

Time to find a dent wizard.