View Single Post
Old 07-25-2004, 03:57 PM
HDDP
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by WMichaels
Personally I would never put one of those banner things on my windshield (But, then again I'm not into all that Momo ricer "BLING" stuff either.... Not a slam just my taste is different than yours... If you like it that's cool, it's your car... JMO..) or even an AAA sticker on any part of the car. But, the XFi sticker is not the least bit intrusive or obnoxiouswhen installed on the bottom center of the rear window. Even looking in the rearview mirror all you can see is the very top of the sticker. J.D., keep up the awesome job you're doing.... I might add.... Out of the goodness of you heart! You are "Da Man!!!"
Wes, I agree I hate the windshield banner, But I have no choice as DC's advertising agency foots the bill for my entry fees everytime I race Willow Springs & Button Willow Raceways. You otta see what they originally asked me to do with the car, it would have made you BARF !!!

But we compromised with a custom Pop-up tent emblazoned with the Logo's, a custom helmet and driving suit with the crossfire logo and Chrysler wings...

To tell you the truth, to save $240.00 per weekend for entry fees I think I'll live with the little BLING BLING...

And to add insult to your injury, the reason I am trying to find out all the information about the aftermarket supercharger / intercooler, chip etc. is because there is one of those car modification shows (which will remain nameless for the time being) that wants to mod. my car for one of their episodes (no charge to me). So if I can turn this thing into a 400 hp "Super-Fire" with just a little research and putting up with snide comments, then I sure as hell am going to do it...

PS: MOMO is an italian company not japanese and the equipment was gratis from the factory...So the Ricer comment doesn't apply. I am proud to say I have never, in 35 years of driving, ever owned a japanese car...

But what is kinda troublesome is the Supercharger for the SRT is made by a japanese company... kinda pisses me off... But I can't re-invent the wheel, so I gotta go with it... Free is a good price !!!