Old 07-26-2004, 06:23 PM
jsisabella
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The only real problem is the long term precident that D/C is setting by lowering their pricing so much on a brand new vehicle. How can they expect people to go out and buy their next new design, when by waiting you can really save some money. I just think they did not plan this out very well.

I love my car, and I am glad I bought it, but had I known I could have saved $7K-$8K by waiting only 8 months, and being able to get "blue" to boot, I may have waited.

After all, $8K in my pocket is better than not in my pocket...... I could have one heck of a scuba vacation trip with that money!

When it is time for another new "first year" car, I will probably think more with my head than with my emotions!!!!!!

I also plan to keep my car for a long time, so I agree that it will even itself out. It is just disappointing to see such a great car treated this way by D/C. They never really figured out the market and seem to have given up on it.

And Vegas - I wish I knew why some people can not learn how to vent their frustrations in a more civil tone!