Old 08-18-2008, 05:20 PM
Isellthem
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Looking for pics of 18" wheels front and rear

Voyager I'm sending this from work so a mac is out . . .oh well
TimeLord, not to be difficult . . . as I am looking for a conformation on my thinking and I respect your opinion. Check out www.rims-n-tires.com/rt_specs.jsp and plug in our stock size rear tire and wheel info 255/35 19 on 19x9 et22 (positive) and then plug in your 295/30 19 on 19x9.5's et35 . . . check out the clearence specs. Then add your spacers of 10mm by adjusting your et to 45mm as you stated, check out the clearence specs. The spacers can't be adding to the positive et because it is showing less suspension clearence with the spacers then without. That can't be correct, the further you push the wheel out with spacers the greater the suspension clearence and the tighter the fender clearence becomes. Kick the offset to 25mm with your 295's and you will see things get closer to the fender. Now, just for fun plug in the 285/35 18 on an 18x10.5 et 22 and everything looks like it will clear without any spacers at all. Does that sound correct or is this something I'll never quite understand