View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 02:04 PM
FP
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Update on XFi development

I promised I would update the forum after the Woodward Cruise.

In the interest of time and get this club going, here's what we're doing.
  1. We have submitted the application to incorporate the club. This is necessary if we are going to become a REAL car club with the pull and benefits that come along with a real club. This process will take about 4 -5 weeks.
  2. Five of us have footed the cost to do so ($600) and will expense our investment when we collect enough dues.
  3. We can not collect dues or solicit until this application has been processed, but please plan on joining around the first week of October.
  4. We had to document 5 officers as part of the application. This is a requirement. So in the interest of getting this off the ground, Ichon, ACrispy, Rhacker, Patpur and yours truly FP are the officers. Once we get this club going we will have nominations and elections for officers. I think we are all in agreement that the club can not be run by one person.
  5. In the meantime we will finalize the charter, work on club discounts and other club benefits.
So please stay tuned, and plan to join the Crossfire International Auto Club soon.

Cheers.