View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004, 03:16 PM
BobaFettm
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In Michigan you can drive in a few limited areas... like downtown royal oak... and private roads... there are other limited locations.. kinda like protesting... lol ... but down south you can drive pretty much anywhere with them on... kinda neato ... but for now its just for showing off! and BOY THEY ARE BRIGHT!!!

I pulled up to the Redline meet it was really kickin because of Woodward Dream Cruise next weekend... the Hot import nights cruising goes down the weekend before...

and well I pulled up and got a MOB of people asking me questions about the car... I seemed to pull in a lot of the attention from the JDM cars... kinda felt bad... everyone loved the lighting system... it looks hella professional with 11 tubes under there... the glow is IMMENSE!!! ...

but since I did it in a Crossfire... heard some slack from a lot of the JDM guys... but its okay I still love my car and I don't mind going to those events and just looking at everyone elses!!!

but the lighting is REALLY bright... when I hit the H/O interior light switch oh lordy... my girlfriend said she is gonna go blind because of it lol ... its a really smooth blue hue though!! I love it!