View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 04:17 PM
rcompart
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Re: KeylessGo on the Crossfire

Originally Posted by Voyager
yeah this is a awesome set up, i just hope it works like the nissan setup
Ive read up on the Nissan system but I must be missing something because it all seems pretty straight forward. Ours will be a little different such as I will be putting a button in place of the door lock cylinders and gettign another door handle for the passenger side from the drivers side off a car in the boneyard so I can do the same there. Walk up, hit the button, it unlocks the car, you get in, it sees the "key" in your pocket, you press the keyless go button 3 times within 3 seconds and it turns teh car to RUN and then you just hold it doen to start it. When you get where you're going, press the button 4 times in 3 seconds and it turns off. no **** to mess with, just one sweet button to press. We plan on making this a custom deal so you tell us how you want it and we'll quote you the price so if you want to leave everythign the same as factory and just add the keyless button, you can do that or if you want the whole nine yards, we can do that too. One thing I thought about was getting a **** to put in the ignition that you would just leave there and just remove the starter portion from the switch but that really makes the car vulnerable and I don't want a forum member PMing me saying his car was stolen as a result as that would eliminate all the security features except the door locks and we all know that won't stop anyone.

Keep the feedback coming. You are all part of the design team.