Thread: Wrong Tires??
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 05:17 PM
xfirechick
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Wrong Tires??

Originally Posted by xviiviexie
ok i need help and everyone i ask i feel is lieing to me. i have a 2005 crossfire ltd with 46000 miles on it. i think i hear a noise but no one else does and i took it into the dealer quite a bit and finally have given up on that ghost. it was like a chirping but like a cricket not that of a bird . i had them check the wheel bearings and i asked them if there was anything needing to be greased maybe and they said nothing was able to be greased as far as fittings. so, my second time around the dealership they told me that my tires were cupping i thought nothing of it then i told my dad and he made me paranoid. so, cupping tires? either, cheap tires (not sure what that is for this little car), bad struts/shocks/springs? someone help! im going into this place where i do my brakes and have them check the struts out for me seeing as how i feel the dealership is being shadey. also does anyone have an extended warrenty, and has anyone taken advantage of it before?
\
Your Chirping noise that you mention sounds like the inter cooler pump. The noise will be more pronounced at the front of the car passenger side. It took forever for my dealership to figure it out. They replaced the pump and no more noise. Also i had decreased power in my SRT 6 and with the new pump all the power back.