Old 09-27-2008, 07:31 PM
msgump
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Woodward Dream Cruise - August 15, 2009 - Detroit, MI

Originally Posted by James1549
2008 was the first year for my wife and I at the cruise and it was a great time meeting up with all of you. Now that I have expierenced it, there are a few things I am going to do different in 2009. No offense here to anyone.

The Durango/Dakota guys all park at the Pontiac Loop at the north end. I personally was going to take the loop up and back the entire cruise route sometime after lunch. After all, our parking spots are reserved. How about a Crossfire Cruise at 2:30 pm? We can leave our parking area, head south, make the loop and then go all the way north to the loop and return.

I enjoyed eating with everyone on Saturday night at 7 pm, but I would like to sit roadside and watch the cars cruise into the evening hours when the sun goes down, etc... So we (my wife and I) will probably pick up some fast food at dinner time for Saturday night to finish off the cruise. I would like to be there to see all the motorcycle cops come down Woodward and close it off. The resturant we had 'bathroom facilities' at wasn't a bad place to eat either.

James

There is a large and great italian restaurant just north of 13..I'm sure it is walking distance and they have clean restrooms and great service during the cruise. Would have to see if they could accomodate everyone at one time. Just a thought.
Judi