Thread: Michigan G-T-G?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 12:35 PM
msgump
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Michigan G-T-G?

Originally Posted by apkano
Alright....just trying to gauge interest.

Yesterday MI1XFIRE, NeedsWings, and myself went to Milan Dragway for the test-and-tune and had a great time.

They have 3 saturdays in November open for the same thing. I plan on going at least one of the days, and hope to see others attend as well. You don't need to go out and race, but you might find out how fun it is and become addicted once you try it.

The dates open:

11-1-2008
11-8-2008
11-15-2008

It's typically $25.00 for car and driver, which lets you run as many passes as you can fit in. There's usually plenty of other cars, so spectating is pretty entertaining as well.

http://www.milandragway.com/home.html

Test and Tune days are actually a great time to go to the track. You never know what you'll see. Yesterday we saw everything from 8 second door-slammers to full on rail drag cars, a 4x4 that had to be 12 feet tall (and looked funny as hell behind MI1XFIRE's car ), drag bikes, and even a '83 slant six pickup.

Anyone interested.......let's try to figure out a date that works for everyone!
Just wondered when you are going to Milan? I'm not into racing but might want to come out and watch....not far from my house in Ann Arbor....let me know....Judi