Old 09-05-2004, 12:42 AM
Bullseye
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Danwell
Originally Posted by leebea
I'm confused, :? You Xfire owners who talk about other cars being so much better than the Xfire, why would you buy an Xfire?? 30 or 40,000 dollars is a lot of money to spend on a car you don't like.
Some of the slammers don't own one, they just wonder in from Google or somthing I guess. Others (owners) were expecting more horsepower or somthing. I love the Crossfire for what it is. A very unique touring coupe that really doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Its compared with cars costing much more and expected to match and even surpass them without reguard to different price tags. Sure M3's are very cool but cost in the mid to late 50's. I would have loved the SLK32 engine but the list price would have been maybe 10 or so thousand higher.....

Where else can you get a new unique car for 30k with this kind of character that you can mod (hopefully with taste like Andrew) and really enjoy for years. It isn't Grampa's car, a ricer car, a redneck mobile, or a homie hauler. Its a euro-cruiser and I love it for what it is and isn't.

I bought the crossfire because of the payment plain and simple. And mod what the head lights :lol: There are no mod's if their were all the go fast parts would be on my car and the crossfire would be damn near perfect.
And there are alot of other car you can get for 35k but not many you can get for 300 bux a mo with no money down so I'll have to suffice with my lacking power and good looks in the XF