View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 10:13 AM
rodimus
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Problem after washing...

Originally Posted by Zekex
Okay, ive had my crossfire since my birthday october 25th..my dad took it and got it washed before i got off of work first day having it the check engine light came on, car was shaking, and was making a sort of popping noise when it accelerates..problem went away after 2-3 days.

Just got back from the automatic car wash, which i never use, usualy i wash it myself, but today i didnt feel like it..and as i was in the automatic, car started shaking and the check engine light came on, first thing i did was take it home and wen i pulled into the driveway the shaking was more intense..

Just wondering, what could have caused this? water getting somewhere it shouldnt perhaps? damage permanent?

Oh and did anyone notice theirs a convertible xfire in the beginning of the fast and the furious three? its at the bottom of the screen when the guy that raced the viper started flipping and wrecked his car.

By automatic do you mean the kind of car wash that pulls your car through the wash??

If so be careful they could scratch up your rims and mess with your alignment depending on the width of their system.