View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 01:27 PM
Fat Gino
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

costucu:

I'm also a new member here and I recently leased my 2004 Crossfire through a Buyer Program. I don't know if you have Costco or a similar "Auto/Buyer Club" in your area, but there should be a means to get pre-negotiated pricing or deals from select dealerships.

I went to a dealership that's 40 miles away from me so that I could obtain the pre-negotaited lease offer (instead of the lease offer at the Chrysler web site that relates to the Base Coupes with the Manual Tranny as far as I know). My local dealers all wanted close to $400.00 per month for a limited coupe with auto and all options except NAV [NO MONEY DOWN].

The bottom-line: I'm paying $325.00 per month for a 36-month lease with 15K miles per year allowance. Again, NO MONEY DOWN! I don't recall the residual in my contract, but that's another component to be aware of in the lease contract.

The dealers should be fairly motivated on the 2004s - now that the 2005s are rolling onto the lots. Best of luck, I'm sure you'll find a good deal.