View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 06:36 AM
patpur
Senior Member/Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: If you don't want to join the XFi Club

Dan - How is it out of control? We have a new club, we have our space here that was XFI that sat and did nothing? That is the only place on this forum where CICCI is being discussed. Dominate the site? How? Where? You were at the meeting in Carlisle when JD said what he wanted to do with the club, that club was 10$ and look what happened to it, he disappeared as did the guy he entrusted it to. No XFI, that left a bunch of members with no club and that can't and wont happen here. Please understand something else, none of us consider ourselves "elite", we simply took a dead organization and gave it life. We put our money where our dream was, literally. None of us thinks we are special. There are a number of people on this Forum that I hope do join for their expertise and passion for this automobile. That is what it is about, passion, not feeling we are better than anyone here, c'mon you know all of us better than that. We want a class oragnization people can be proud of and it has to start somewhere. If we were all over the forum then I would agree with you, as I do on most everything but not this time. I hope you reconsider and join. Mighty JR lenient? he could care less about this forum and it could be gone at his whim. As for those with club stickers......did JR give authorization for those? Somehow I doubt it. You are taking a serious legal risk without his permission to print Forum stickers and sell them.
End of rant.