View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004, 11:55 AM
BullFrog
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats up with the BRAKES???

Hey guys,

I have a question, i know the brakes on the X-Fire are excellent and do a great job halting this car fast without drama or is there drama? whats up with the damn jerking to the left or right at the wheel.

I've noticed this on both my X-Fires. When you hit the brakes real hard while driving say 60 mph to come to a sudden dead stop the car jerks to the left and right you can feel it at the wheel-it seems the tires are digging into the slightest road imperfection grooves causing this-its a Pain in the *ss. It makes me feel like the person behind me can see my car pulling to one side and is wondering if i know how to drive correctly. I mean i know stopping hard the car my tug a lil bit but this is like really tugging a bit more than the usual requiring both hands firm on the wheel.

Anyone experience this. BTW, No there's no problem with the calipers both my cars are new and they both do the exact same thing and have been checked by DC. I guess is the nature of the suspension vs tire or something...... any ideas????