View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 08:00 AM
buff5
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire Battery

Interesting how our eye's & perceptions are different, some like it, some do not. Diversity is good, I wanted the yellow crossfire & ended up with the aero blue one, everywhere I go, I get complements on the color, blue is not my favorite color but then again it is others favorite color. I would have never bought a crossfire without the two tone eggshell white & black interior but others like the two tone grey interior etc, again, diversity is good. Was single for 21 years, married for 27 & now single for 24, I can tell you which I prefer!, again, my choice, works for me, maybe not for others. I will alternate my typing to please all?, or maybe not?. I know as one gets older, everything small is hard to read or make out, thus the large numeral watches & clocks & on & on, at 18 everything works but by the time you reach 74 you certainly are more comfortable with different things, which each one of us finds out as time marches on. The Crossfire is a hoot, at any age but I can appreciate & care for it much better now than when I was 18, which was crunch & burn time!, oh that 41 & 49 Ford Convertable I had are just memories, now each one is worth more than a crossfire!