Old 01-11-2009, 05:50 AM
route 66
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default re: Crossfire article published in OLD AUTOS magazine

Hello Everyone!
My official name is 'route 66'. My 'real' name is Paul Jordan and I'm the guy who wrote the 'Crossfire' article for Old Autos. Such a beautiful coincidence happened as I was on my way to Florida. Nine little 'Gems' (Crossfires) passed me on their way to Tail of the Dragon. I've always had 'passion' for that little car and after meeting a whole bunch of Great People with similar enthusisum, my interest has grown. I did a little research for the article and really find some of the facts about this car fasinating. As you can see, I love to write ..Especially about vehicles...can't forget old trucks also.
My 'drawback' is that I'm very new and ignorant of 'computers'. I do have patience and so far have been able to do the required steps but I must say that I've been 'lucky'. I've 'posted' a similar Thread and I don't know where that one went...something to do with 'Quick Reply'.
I don't know if I'm going on too long, look out if I ever have 'coffee'!
Special Thanks to Gary (VALKRYDERGUY) who took the time to help me with getting here and whose personal Emails kept me 'in touch'.

I don't know, what's good to 'sign off?'...Crossfires 'forever'!!....
May Crossfires 'fill' your garage?..how about 'Keep the Passion'!
route 66
-

Last edited by Valk; 01-11-2009 at 03:59 PM. Reason: removed last name / added user name