View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 06:11 AM
buff5
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Questions on the color

Samo, I have a 06 Aero Blue Roadster with the two-tone eggshell & black interior. Love the car, it is a automatic & loaded with every option, I now have 7,000 miles on it & looking forward to spring as well. It is not condusive to driving in Northern wisconsin yet, -31 two mornings ago!!. Anyhow would never drive it on all the salt they put on the roads. Here is something interesting regards the Yellow Pearl color, when about 19 I had a 49 ford convertable, (wish I still had it-it would be worth more than my crossfire!), anyhow it was a soft yellow-creme color, just a shade less yellow than the crossfire, with a dark green top, what a dandy. I also wanted a yellow crossfire but fate brought me this Aero Blue one & I have had a ton of compliments on the color, seems many others like it better than the yellow, so now, even tho blue was not my first choice it must be others, so I am happy I got the Aero Blue, with the pretty interior, (which I insisted on), again my preference as the total gray interior was not to my liking.