Old 10-07-2004, 01:16 AM
xactsci
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it possible that the coupe is now my favorite car?

Power; The only possibe way to triage this machine into a Hop-ups-spital. But I dont need power anymore. No self control. I need to come to grips with that. 6.8sec 0-60 and -15.1- 1/4 mile makes a pretty quick little car. I test drove the tach to 5 Grand on the Evo VIII and I have to say it may be a little fast for me. Ill get in trouble with this thing. Its like seconds quicker all around on the coupe. You cant see the spedo and 60mph is only a 1/3 the way up the gauge. Seats sucked. Then you say," Hey? Xact? dumbass...SRT-6. The SRT-6 is tenths of a second behind the Evo all around. Bottom line xact, Evos got no style". So we all know our **** in here. I agree, no doubt, but i need a six speed this time around. Screw a GIAC chipped Tiptronic, been there done that, need that clutch pedal. It was cool though. Good when hitting a red Bull on FDR...

Is it a sin to have an SRT-6 as a daily driver? The alancartra looks nice.

19"/18" is sized right for a pimp like me.

Debating cedar interior, dont really like the red steering wheel, maybe some real cedar....ooooo...good ideas already....The slate two-tone is probably the way im gonnna go.

This car has everything it needs to be my new favorite car. I think it is my new, get ready...
Aston Martin Vanquish / BatMobile----> Mega Bucks---->Never afford.

And I do read lots of magazines.......the only studying i never minded.....

The wing goes up like a 911, for only 25K....it was just made for me. I thought of it many times today!!!

I dislike the silver arond the windshield/pillars. Thats why the limited will black get some Vinal decal Style....do i really need leather?

Daily Driver?

What do you guys do? Is she a garage queen?

I dont have one but its the quest at hand....
:idea: eXACTSCIence :idea: