View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 07:05 PM
dedwards0323
Received 535 Likes on 425 Posts
Default Re: Crossfires in Carolinas & Georgia

So let's start looking at a weekend in February that our XFire group can get together for an evening. The 1st weekend in February is already committed for me. But Roberta & I could attend any other weekend. If we pick the 2nd weekend in February, we could combine out XFire social with Valentine's Day. I can start contacting eateries along Woodruff Road that would handle our group. Of I'll check out any other locations in the area if anyone has a suggestion.

FWIW - There is a Ryan's steakhouse along Woodruff Rd with sufficient parking for us. And the somewhat newer Golden Corral that's located over in Cherrydale area has more than enough parking area and I personally think the food is better. Arizona Steakhouse also along Woodruff Road probably is a candidate. If the group wants to go more upscale, especially if we choose Valentine's Day, then just let me know. (Note: Just trying to think of places that had ample parking for our exotics! Of course, putting our XFires all in the same spot together is probably going to draw a little attention anywhere!)

Last edited by dedwards0323; 01-26-2009 at 07:07 PM.