View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 10:53 AM
onehundred80
Received 560 Likes on 470 Posts
Default Re: Looking for Crossfire chassis expert.

I think John was just showing his credibility on coming up with his theory. If you tell someone on this forum that you may know what you are talking about someone always feels slighted when no such thing was intended. We can't all be geniuses, sad to say.

There is an group on this forum who say some absurd things and are either politely ignored or politely corrected. Any postings by anyone not in this group are often but not always, ignored, criticized and ridiculed or their ideas lifted and used by others as their own original thoughts. There are many good members of this group who have great ideas and I thank them for their contributions.

Some people with sixes have lots of problems which I think go along with the constant quest for more power. Pushing any machinery to its limits reduces its reliability, thats basic engineering 101.

I shall wait for the critics to rip into this posting as many see insults in every phrase posted. Come on members lets act as adults not like kids in school.