View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 12:42 AM
antonio311
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Chrysler's official response

Originally Posted by patpur
Antonio my info comes from various auto publications and management at a Chrysler dealership. Let me make one thing very clear to you. I don't want to see Chrysler fall apart, my grandfather was a dealer and I grew up with the product line. I think my Crossfire and the two PT's I owned were/are the finest cars Chrysler ever built. The problem at Chrysler is the same as at EMI. You have capital companies come in and try and make a fast buck. These companies seem to know little about the companies they buy. Their job is to cut and trim what they see as waste and get the company ready to re sell at a profit. I seriously doubt Nardelli gives a rat's "a" about Chrysler's product, Nardelli damn near killed Home Depot which has never recovered. While I agree with you wholeheartedly that Chrysler has some great people on board, right now Cerebrus and Nardelli are their worst enemy. I'm sorry Antonio I fail to see the progress when they do away with cars like the PT. The car should have had an upgrade, there probably should have been a panel version that many were asking for, as well as a 6 cyl version and they basically just let it die on the vine. I see more HHR's on the road now than PT's. I'm frustrated, please don't take that frustration as I want them to die, no way.
If Chrysler actually has managers like you at their dealerships, then your right they will go down. I hope you take your frustations and try to help make Chrysler a better company. I'd at least signup on the CAB with an altered identity, and make your comments public for Chrysler to read and review. If your serious about helping make Chrysler better, then take some hard action and criticize Chrysler to make it better where they read your views. If your actually on the inside use that to make a better company.