Thread: Happy new owner
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2003, 10:17 AM
imported_mightyjlr
Default Re: Happy new owner

Originally Posted by chuckhaze
Drove down to San Diego yesterday and drove my Saphire Blue 6 speed home. Pretty much caused a rolling road block all the way back. People would pull up beside me, slow down & crane their necks to look & then move on, then the next car would do the same. A guy followed me off the freeway to a gas station so he & his son could look at the car up close. If you want to hide - DON'T drive one of these :lol:. Chrysler has built a winner I think. Can't wait for the aftermarket guys to start pumping out the mods ( it could use about 50 more ponies :twisted: ). Well, there's a twisty mountain road nearby that's calling me - see ya in a few hours
So there IS a blue Crossfire. For some reason it wasn't in my dealer's computers, but I was sure I saw a picture of one somewhere. What I don't understand is how the west coast got the Crossfire before the east coast... What are they doing, shipping them to California, only to put them on a car carrier to NJ? My dealer still says the end of June. Enjoy the ride.