View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 07:35 AM
mrphotoman
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: possible to do a standing burnout?

Originally Posted by apkano
WTF?????

You just can't resist the desire to be a complete tool on the internet?

I honestly wish you'd go away....then I could turn on my messaging again. As it is, I get more messages about what an a$$ you are than I care to read. You do know that people are making jokes about you behind your back? I'm not posting this to start a argument (you'll just go into one of your "fo shizzle my nizzle" rants that make no sense")...just a matter of fact. Will you please grow up and at least show a little decorum and class....before some of us start posting your first posts on this forum.
WTF????

You just can't resist the desire to be a comlete internet goody two shoes!

I honestly wish you would go away and just sit in a room and eat marshmallows and play with your my little pony collection.

LMAO, there is an ignore feature if you would care to use it. If you are so hyper sensitive to what you read on the internet I suggest you stick to disney sites and also that you purchase that children's security software that filters out any content deemed naughty for those 8 years old and younger.

Just curious, why do you insist on always reading my posts if they hurt you so? Or are you one of those whiny little women that are not happy unless they have something to cry, moan and complain about lol?

I find it absolutely hysterical that you found my post which was just a simple joke about vtec so offensive. I think you must be the most sensitive person I have ever witnessed, even worse than the old ladies at the retirement home lmao.