View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 06:33 AM
Rv Xfire08
Default Re: Crossfires in Carolinas & Georgia

Hi,Dennis, great thinking,I looked at that thread about 2 weeks ago and send PM also to all I could find, in Sc but did not think about GA,NC,I am a silly blond what can I say,but we do think a like about when it comes to the threads..I did not post our thread.Glad you did! I did not get any PMS back.I hope you do.pretty soon we will not be a crossfire thread well have a crossfire spool of threads.Get it.I can not wait to meet you and your wife. I am worried that I have not seen many from our local area posting. I sure everyone is ok.Do you know if anyone is going to the Dragon tail on Friday April3.I have group a set up with Dan,they are coming from FL.to meet up with me and any one else who would like to travel with us..I check our thread at least 4 times a day.being retired have a lota time on my hands.I still think it would be great to start a informal club and I love your logos.My fav. is the one on the right.rember Allen and I are to help anyway we can we have a lota time do any any think you need help with with..Do you have our cell number??

Last edited by Rv Xfire08; 03-09-2009 at 06:45 AM.