View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 09:29 AM
BLKFIN
ADDICTED TO BOOST
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: New Wheels For SRT6

Originally Posted by cgocifer
I hope you're also going to complete the look with a proper drop and suspension mods! If you're going to spend the cash, do it right and go all the way!

Can't wait to see the finished product! I'm extremely happy with the way mine came out with over the counter equipment. The total I spent for wheels, tires, TPMS sensors, shocks, and springs was under 4 g's. I'm still not done. I'm going to get the camber bolts and etc. to get the camber close to stock. Your wheels will be lighter with custom offsets. Should look awesome!
You bet, I am going to get the wheels on first then eliminate the "gap". Every car I have every owned was lowered except for the ones I own now. I have been so focused on the motor and stereo of the SRT6, that I have brand new Eibachs still in the box for my dodge charger, 2 years later waiting to be installed!!!

You should be proud of your set up! It looks amazing. I will keep the thread updated with the progress. This weekend I did all the measurement of our brake system for the custom offset. DPE is giving me a smoking deal for me having to do all the homework to make sure they are perfect. Otherwise, I would have never bought this type of wheel!

Below is the actual wheel style and color made for a Porsche.