View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 07:08 PM
grey wolf
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new guy at the forum

i just joined the site and thought i would provide some info on myself and my Crossfire - i am 72 years young and having a wonderful time being retired - i own a 2004 Crossfire - Graphite Metallic clear coat paint - dark grey/cedar interior (very nice combo) - auto trans with autostick - R18 on front and R19 on back listed on the sticker as performance tires - i've made no changes to the car since i bought it new in March of 2005 - i have just turned 10K miles after owning the car for a little over 4 years - i spend a fair amount of time on detailing it as i always want it to look great - it rairly goes out in the rain which is why it has such low mileage as i live in Oregon (enough said about rain) - however when i do drive it i tend to have a lead foot and it does love to get out and run.

before retiring my hobby was restoring old cars, mostly Studebakers, and several of my cars now reside in museums or with collectors - i enjoy going to car auctions although i try very hard to keep my hand pined down when a car is offered that i have an interest in - so far i have been successful in keeping that hand under control.

i am interested in finding out what accessories or add ons are available for the car and i would love to find a couple of other Crossfire owners in the area to do some cruises with or other group activities.