View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 09:36 AM
H82BL8
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Crossfire Emblem Survey

OK Guys, I need your opinions. I getting ready to produce some new Crossfire emblems and I need additional input.

These will be manufactured in Michigan by a company that already designs automotive and marine emblems. They are high quality decals that apply directly over your factory emblem. They have a seven year UV domed capping, and are slightly raised. The new sets will be front and back ONLY. I have to buy them in bulk and will be limited to only three designs. The target price is $25 for a front and back emblem kit, including shipping.

I am ready to pull the trigger on this project but need help narrowing the enclosed designs down to three. You're input will help me with ordering quantities. Thanks!

I tried working these out with Andrew's printer last month but unfortunately the intricacy of the design did not transfer well. If anyone here is new to the forum Andrew sells both standard and custom emblem sets. They are still the best deal in town, quality product, and he's a great guy also. Andrew's emblems can be found here:
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...hlight=emblems

Last edited by FP; 04-09-2009 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Edit Poll