View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 09:26 PM
WOOOWOOO
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Chrysler Crossfire Accessories

To: HDDP
Thank you for being so NICE. I was so lucky to find a Crossfire Forum, because like I said I just fell in love with my car and I want to take really good care of it and reading the knowledge from experienced car owners will help me tremendously. I cant learn enough about my new baby or drive it enough.. I got my personalized license plate today...WOOOWOOO ...(thats what it says) I have always screamed wooowooo at every happy or exciting thing that has happened in my life and my friends call me wooowooo...so how perfect is that....

To: The Wop and typhoon 55
I posted on another thread the following information:
If you have a qualifying car, Chrysler will verify that you get luggage. I first called Chrysler at 1-800-992-1997 and spoke to customer service and they were so nice! The lady at Chrysler checked to see if my car qualified by the VIN number and I did ....Then she gave me this number 1-888-721-6016 ext 3057 and I spoke with a very friendly lady named Jerry and she said that there is a back order for the luggage and that they were expecting a shipment soon and If all goes well I should have my luggage by Christmas....She had all of my information and said that when you buy the car Chrysler sends a spread sheet to them and they fill it. They are an independent distributor. If your sticker on your car says TOURING GEAR you get the luggage. In my personal opinion I would call Chrysler and speak with a customer representative and have your VIN number ready and if they dont have it get a fax number and fax them the Vehicle Purchase Aggreement and I bet then they will find your information. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING...