Old 05-08-2009, 10:55 PM
golfdude
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Red Crossfire Coupe...It's the guy in the dark red Lotus ELISE

Wow! I feel like an a$$! So sorry everyone but work has been crazy and I haven't had much time to breath. But I'd like to address everyone now. I thank everyone for posting. Here's my responses:

Unfortunately, this is NOT my ride. It is a client's of mine. The Crossfire's lease was up and now I'm in an X3 3.0si. The BMW is actually more fun than I thought it was (hell, it has an extra 1,000 revs to the Crossfire's 3.2 liter V-6)!

Former NXMX5...I'm totally a lotustalk member My screenname is "iwantanelise." I hope to see you there. The color of this one is called Canyon Red.

Nevertheless, despite not owning a Lotus Elise for extended periods of time, I feel that I have enough experience with these cars to give you accurate advice. I've autocrossed one, I've detailed too many to count, and I've even taken it to details (this ability is important to me). I've had 2 Elises for over a week at a time (one of them having an aftermarket supercharger installed on it hehehehehehe), and this was my "third" which I drove for about 1,000 miles of highway between CT and VA.

Below I will compare the Elise with the Crossfire...