Old 06-05-2009, 09:03 PM
FP
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: Attention CICCI Members - Club Officer Nominations and Elections

Attention all CICCI Members

Acrisp1, Chas Knight and FP will be stepping down from their respective CICCI Office after the election.

We've given this much thought. All along we said we wanted to get this club started, and then step down. Running an election before forming the club would have just delayed the process. So we founded the club and apppointed ourselves as officers together with Ray and Pat. But our intention has always been to have the operating officers voted in by the members.

Personally, I've never run a car club, and love this club way too much not to step down. The more we think of it, the more we think that election time is the best time to do so. Acrispy1, Chas Knight, and I will remain active on the BOD, but will remove our name from the ballot.

We have very capable officers on board, and very capable members that have great ideas. I think it's time to give others the opportunity to lead the club. New blood and change can only help the club flourish.

Please nominate some capable members, and lets make sure we all vote.

I speak on behalf of all the BOD, It's been our pleasure serving you during our tenure.

Thank You all.

Thanks,

FP