Thread: Ctc June 14 Gtg
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 11:03 PM
FTroopChief
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Re: Ctc June 14 Gtg

Paige glad you made it home safe and sound, guess my directions weren't too far off. The best note of a successful rally is that everyone got home in one piece. Hal, thanks for the route, and Eileen even commented on the good food.Chuck and Judy, sorry we didn't get to converse more especially about ABQ, and Skip next time give your favrit nephew a work list the night before that he will have to do if he don't get up. Fred, good to see you again and hope to see less of you next time, Molly push him. Eric thanks for making the trip again, and Dan, thanks to you and Sonia for coming and especially for making up the name tags. Very thoughtful. Paul glad you could make it. Always enjoy talking with you and Reeca. I know I have more to learn about Blue Boy, he's a hot li'l tater. Bill, you got you ride waiting. Eric too

Jared, saving you and mrs 007 for last, you sure did a job on your car with the clay bar and polish. I'm sorry we didn't have time to talk. Tempus Fugits away. I love you wheels, what Brand are they and what size wheels and tires do you have. Looks great.
Thanks to all for making it an enjoyable albeit short day.
In all fairness to the copilots, hot weather upon us. how 'bout you ladies make some route suggestions and activities you would like to do. Pandora made me suggest that!

John P

Attached Images  

Last edited by FTroopChief; 06-16-2009 at 11:08 PM.