Old 12-20-2004, 01:21 PM
mjanowich
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: So … why the heck did you buy a Crossfire?

Excellent post Alvin! Determining a cars worth is a subjective experience and as long as it makes you feel good, then it's worth it! On the "numb" steering comment, I've never really understood what reviewers are talking about with the numb steering. Take for instance my wife's new Prius. The steering in the Prius is completely computer controlled and most likely the steering wheel doesn't even connect with the front axle. I think the steering of the Prius feels great! Maybe it's because I'm used to playing computer games which have no feedback whatsoever (unless you count vibrations from force feedback) but I really like the way the steering feels. Same can be said of the Crossfire. I turn the wheel, the car turns. What else do you really need?
While I'm on the subject, how does the Toyota Prius compare to the RUF Porsche? Well, sometimes I like the ablility to drive for 400+ miles on one 10 gallon tank of gas while using voice activated commands for navigation, radio and climate control.