Old 12-21-2004, 07:04 PM
Bullseye
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: So … why the heck did you buy a Crossfire?

Ok im not trying to flame anyone here. But I must say it. You do mean Buick LeSabre right? Because there isnt a Oldmobile LeSabre. However the Olds equivalent, would be the Delta 88.

I do hope Santa brings me an EVO. That would make me very happy. And yes I do get the attention you all talk about, strangers coming up to me and saying what a nice car. But to be honest I could really care less. It does nothing for me. The opinion that matters most is mine, and I am not satisfied. I have been on a horrible cycle ever since I had to sell my E46 m3, that car I absolutely loved. But at the time after losing my job and having a 996/mo payment, my love could only go so far. I guess you can say the M3 spoiled me, personally Andrew I dont know how you could have gotten rid of your M3 for a XF. I see about as many m3's on the road as i do crossfires. Also the compliments for the m3 were quite plentiful. If you havn't driven an M3 i recommend doing so.

My friend was a die hard corvette fan, and when i told him i bought the m3 over the z06, he did nothing but raz me. Now he says once he can afford an m3 he will buy one. He said there definetely is more than to a car than speed and the m3 has it all. The crossfire has some of these factors but is missing some key ingredients such as power, and a lil' elbow room.

Just my .02