View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 04:01 PM
mrphotoman
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Spraying Rotors with Clear??

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire
I want to thank you guys for exchanging automotive ideas and knowledge like the adults you are, oh wait, that didn't happen. Instead of replying with some smart a$$ comment slamming someone who not only contributes to the forum, but is simply trying to make their car perform better while looking great too, why not just keep your a$$hole comments to yourself and go take some pictures or something.....
Lol, I have never seen any of your posts (or contributions) anywhere other than this one and the rude comment you made towards me in the other thread: https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/395784-post11.html

where you stated :

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire
Max, you are correct about the turd, sir....

LOL, I am not a huge fan of PIMPTASTIC chrome, but damn do I love a great looking wheel with a nice lip....

Oh yeah, the punk has a new name....

So Mr. Hypocrite I guess you think it is okay for you to needlessly call others childish names when I have never made 1 comment towards you yet when someone makes a good natured "ribbing" over something silly you want to do to your car you cry over it? It sounds like you are the one that needs to keep YOUR a$$hole comments to yourself lol!

Now go try that D.E.I. if you want to make your car perform better. It really works!

If you do not want me giving you hell then do not give me any hell and we will have no probs. Have a great day!