View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 04:29 PM
BoilerUpXFire
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Spraying Rotors with Clear??

Originally Posted by mrphotoman
Lol, I have never seen any of your posts (or contributions) anywhere other than this one and the rude comment you made towards me in the other thread: https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/395784-post11.html

where you stated :

So Mr. Hypocrite I guess you think it is okay for you to needlessly call others childish names when I have never made 1 comment towards you yet when someone makes a good natured "ribbing" over something silly you want to do to your car you cry over it? It sounds like you are the one that needs to keep YOUR a$$hole comments to yourself lol!

Now go try that D.E.I. if you want to make your car perform better. It really works!

If you do not want me giving you hell then do not give me any hell and we will have no probs. Have a great day!
Hypocrite??

LOL, can't connect the dots too quick, huh, Photoman? Julian changed my name today from 05XF-LVR, hence why I stated, "the punk has a new name" referring to myself in a manner that Max would find humorous.

I NEVER called you ANY names, reread that thread, or any other. I simply agreed with Max that your presence on a thread is like a turd in the punchbowl, and I hardly think we would find anyone to disagree, especially after saying I am a hypocrite and a$$hole for telling you to take your ridiculous comments elsewhere.

Thanks for playing.