View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 05:14 PM
apkano
Life is random...so am I.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Spraying Rotors with Clear??

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire
I want to thank you guys for exchanging automotive ideas and knowledge like the adults you are, oh wait, that didn't happen. Instead of replying with some smart a$$ comment slamming someone who not only contributes to the forum, but is simply trying to make their car perform better while looking great too, why not just keep your a$$hole comments to yourself and go take some pictures or something.....

Whatever! Chill the eff out dude! It's a freaking forum for christ sake. If you're that thin skinned I'm glad to find out now.....I will NEVER AGAIN respond to anything you post.

BTW...trying to clearcoat your rotors is a totally moronic idea. Assuming for a moment that it doesn't ruin your brakes, it'll smell like hell while it burns off under normal use. You might as well take out 4 of the 5 bolts that hold the wheels on just to save weight.

Well, whatever, I'm not going to further this idiotic pi$$ing match.....this "a$$hole" will just ignore any further posts you make....no matter how great of a contribution you are.