Old 07-20-2009, 06:49 PM
FP
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Default re: WHY CROSSFIRE : Crossfires Across America Feedback for TV Special

While I've had many cars over my life time, and loved each one of them in their own right (I'm a car guy), non were as loved as my Crossfire. Why? I don't really know. I think it's a beautiful car. I love the design, the boat tail design, the retro kinda look. It's a sexy car. But, I don't know if these are all the reasons why. I'm quite passionate about this car. Maybe I'm attracted to it's uniqueness. It is a a very unique car. Not American, not European. Not a Chrysler, not a Mercedes, a product of both companies, the best of both companies perhaps yet never embraced by either company. I guess I'm attracted to fact that it's an orphan. That makes it more unique. No more will be made. And while there are so many more expensive cars out there, non call more attention than a Crossfire. You don't see one at every corner. Non turn as many heads. I can't go to the gas station without someone approaching me about my car, even with BMWs, Jags, and Porsches filling up. I guess these are the things that make me love my car more.Then you have the driving experience and that completes it for me.

I don't know that I can say this is the best car I've ever had, but I can say it's the car that's given me more pleasure. One of the standard feature on this car that is not listed on the window sticker is the feature "makes friends".

Last edited by FP; 07-20-2009 at 06:52 PM.