Old 07-22-2009, 09:47 AM
Glockhit
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Almost hit! Aggressive driving/jealous others?

Last week I was delibertly forced into another lane, almost into another car by a driver in an SUV.
He was in the slow (right) lane. My exit was coming up and I had to get in that lane.When I went to pass him he sped up and started to come into my lane, forcing me into a slower driving car in front of me. As I kept pushing on my horn he looked over and laughed. I realized he was going to continue until he hit me unless I moved. I had no choice but to miss my exit and go into the next lane. I had to brake at high speed to avoid hitting the slow car in front. MY CF fish tailed wildly but because of the excellent traction control did not flip over. I know the traction control saved my life and other drivers on I-95 to DC. He took off going around 95 mph and disappeared before I could get his license. Road rage is very real. There are people who don't care about your life or other drivers. This guy must have no control in his life. In his f****d up mental stage he is out to show other drivers he can't be pushed around.