View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 07:30 PM
brittt1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire -v- Audi

I have had the Audi TT a 2000 Quattro 180 BHP with jetex exhaust and chip , then switched to 225 (not a huge diff between the two, as you end up getting used to it). If you're into aftermarket parts then the Audi has more. However having owned both I would pick the Crossfire over it, the whole feel of the car, the sound etc cant explain it but I prefer and it feels better. The day i got rid of the Audi was a sad day now two years later im happy again, more than happy. you'll love the crossfire honestly. I actually test drove a used 2002 TT the other week before purchasing the corssfire and it still had the usual issues around the buttons for the seat heaters that dissapear into the dash, etc. its old hat now. I also remember the Audi service and believe me it was poor as hell many many custmer complaints, recalls, Audi not stepping up. Now with Chrysler i went in last week to the dealer and said I could NOT see my stereo in the sublight (display), the ordered me one of the new ones and it arrived today. From experiance Audi would never do that. One story sticks to mind about the recall for ESP on the TT you had to pay $500 for it !! now standard. Then they gave you a Daewoo for 6 weeks while your car was sent to Texas. So dont just judge it by the car, judge it by the package!!