View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 10:17 AM
ssdark1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: high mileage purchase???

ok, went ahead and bought it. it is awesome! you guys arent kidding about the attention it gets, within the first 30 minutes of driving off the lot i had a lady ask me about it. super excited!

KIM- thanks for taking the time to post up some advice. i did go to a couple dealerships and finally was approved for an 05 black coupe with 50000 miles on it for $13000. but they would only give me 500 for my trade (piece of crud) compared to 1500 from the other dealership, and the interest rate was 18% compared to 5% from the other one. i ended up getting my car for $9000, and after interest the black one would have cost me 6-7k more. on a less logical note... mine is red but i do appreciate you lending your expertise.

honestly, the car looks and drives brand new. it is obvious these things are on a higher level of quality than anything ive ever driven. i even went and test drove an 07 350z for comparison and was surprised by how generic it felt, and at that point i was totally unbiased bc i hadnt bought the crossfire yet. even though the miles are high i cant believe i got this car for $9000. maybe this is a slight exaggeration, but i seriously feel like im driving around in a porsche.

...i dont think the cup holder is that bad either