View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 12:11 PM
kenyonmjr6
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: was a toss up, 350z vs crossfire

Originally Posted by AllEuro
It's going to depend on what you want. The 350z is a more potent sports car than the crossfire. It's likely faster in all areas. The VQ engine is a staple of the nissan lineup, so I personally would not worry about reliability. They are handsome cars, but the interiors are horrible. I just couldn't put myself in one for a prolonged period of time. For me, I'd rather have something unique and different. Plus I seem to have a fondness for German cars, so the crossfire represents a better value to me.

Having said all of that, I'd have a very hard time turning down a slightly used 370Z. I really like those. I would potentially have to move to the darkside for one of those!

Obviously All Euro is an enthusiast and knows nothing of anything about the staple of the Nissan lineup. Hnds down the RB26DETT is the only and i mean the only staple from nissan. The SR20 series is Nissan's second contender. If you want to talk about reliability versus versatility their is so much more that can be done with a straight line six. Just a country boy who knows his cars throwing his two cents in. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.