Old 09-24-2009, 03:00 PM
SRT6 Gang Member
THREE 6S
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: REVEALED: The Ghost Fleet of The Recession

Originally Posted by dwightdmagee
So what do you do all day, Gangster?... follow me around just to cause trouble? Get a life.

A lot of these ships were built in 2005. So what? Bulk, raw materials and energy transportation is the clearest barometer of economic health, and the obvious message of this article is that all is not well. Mega-ship builders see the truth. To wit:

Tim Huxley says "... not to tell the men and women about green shoots of recovery. If the world is really pulling itself out of the recession, then all of these idle ships should be on the move".

Chritopher Palson says "... the situation will worsen before it gets better. The current downturn is the worst in living memory and more severe even than the slump of the early eighties".

So just like the rest of you libs, Gangster, you seem so puzzled by the facts that you can only resort to the final defense of name calling. So which is it now?... a garden tool or a racist?
LMAO, temper-temper . I will start from the bottom of your post and work upwards. I’ve told you once that I’m not a lib, yet again you don’t read . Check our prior posting exchanges and tell me who has been calling who out of there name repeatedly. I even explained the screen name to you and gave you some alterative abbreviations you could utilize. However, you still choose to call me Gangster, fine. I know how you phrase things in an insinuating manner; it gives you the ability to about-face when called on your BS. I started calling you ABS (A bit slow) per your request, now you don’t like it, LMAO. I NEVER called you or anyone else a racist and I called you a Propaganda *****, check some of our your prior post for proof. Look at our post count and you tell me who needs a life . Place me on your ignore list if you don’t like the BS you throw, thrown back at you !

Re-read this smaller passage….

'panic buying' has heightened today's alarming mismatch between supply and demand

…….I hope you can comprehend the correlation or reason for a lot of those idle ships.

::Edit:: One more thing, you bumped this interesting thread up that was not politically motivated, until you interjected your off topic propaganda.

Last edited by SRT6 Gang Member; 09-24-2009 at 03:16 PM.