View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 03:32 PM
BoilerUpXFire
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire Posters?

Originally Posted by Deborah Walker
GEEZE what does that have to do with this POSTER thing.... lets all go back to every post EVER made and pull up quotes NOT associated with THIS given subject at hand... Give me a fricken break!!!

All I was saying is 07media is not even a Crossfire owner, just a graphic designer wanting us to buy his poster to "fund his ownership of a crossfire". That is what I mean by an Outsider, why would you join a car club when you don't own the CAR!!!
Apparently tact is not your thng, I was simply trying to make a very valid point, sorry I didn't give you a 'fricken break!!!'.

Like I maturely stated, I was not trying to upset you.

Also, the part about not joining a car club without buying the car is ignorant, he is here to learn BEFORE he buys. This is unlike many others whom we have welcomed with open arms (who then storm the board with messages about superchargers and turbos without reading anything ahead of time like Media07.) If he was 'just a graphic designer trying to sell us stuff' I do not think he would be as active as he is in finding a crossfire to buy