View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 02:52 PM
Wildbill
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Interior Ergonomics

I have had mine for about 20 days so far, and the only major complaint I have had is that it has been above 35 degrees maybe 2 times this month! This ismy first convertible ever and I want to drive it with the top down every day...Guess that's what I get for getting a convertible in January, but the price for the car was too good to give up. I am graduating with my MBA in May and I am coming from an 1989 Chevy Corsica...needless to say its a big step up! Love the car, yeah there are a few negatives, but nothing you can't get used to. I didnt like the cruise control lever at first, now I like it better than any other one I've used so far. The site lines looking back I have gotten used to, and well the cup holder...there arent many good things to say about that. The middle console ergonomics is ok with me, but mine has to be adjusted because it's hard to get it to latch properly...again something I have gotten used to...There are just so many positives though, I still get all giddy everytime I get to see the spolier go up when I get up to speed, I am the only one in town that has one, the car is a blast to drive...In closing all I can say is THE SPRING CAN'T GET HERE ANY SOONER!!!!