View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 01:48 PM
nate_man
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ansa Muffler for Crossfire - Group Buy

edited 12/2 : No longer considered a group buy - 10 available soon

Guys and Gals,

Here is the deal. I have been working with my friend Paul at Ansa to see if we can get some more of these mufflers for the forum members and it looks as if we may have a good possibility! However here are the criteria for the group buy as the dollar has weakened against the euro (I just got us a better deal and a few more $ shaved off but this is the best it will be for us) :

10 unit minimum group-buy
$212 per unit plus shipping (approx $17-$25 depending on location)

My first priority is to determine if there is enough interest and commitment to purchase these so that we can work out the details for payment and shipping. Given that we are in the winter months and I am sure that several of you are looking for something to do on your cars, so getting a commitment on these is our first priority which will allow me to give Ansa the go ahead to get these shipped from Italy. So here is what we need to do next to proceed:

- Reply to this thread if you are willing to commit to a purchase
- Shipping time will be about 6-8 weeks from when I give ANSA the go ahead (they ship by container from Italy)
- Payments will likely be to me and I will ship the mufflers to each of you.
- Payment details will likely be via check as PayPal fees add up (approx 8 bucks), but we can finalize details after we determine the critical mass for these units.

For those of you interested in more on the Ansa sound, results and installation see the posts below.

I wanted to get this option out to all of you that may have missed out on the last lot that Ansa had in the US.

Nate

Here is the Ansa list:
1. Rapps
2. Erzer

Last edited by Valk; 12-02-2009 at 09:26 PM. Reason: No longer considered a group buy - 10 available soon