Old 10-26-2009, 02:40 PM
tighed1
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts
Default re: How to Repair Relay Control Module (RCM) - (Mystery no Start)

EVERYONE.

(UPDATED 1/26/2020 --- Disregard old information below in BLUE)

Don't spend $15-$20 mailing these. They fit in the padded flat rate envelopes and ship for about $8.

If you would like me to refurbish your RCM...

Send your RCM and $50 (cash, money order, check) to:

DJ TIGHE
3601 Pinnacle Ct
Sierra Vista, AZ 85650

I'll inspect, bench test, redo bad solder joints, perform the Me So Horny mod (horn works w/o key) and replace the Air Pump, Fuel, Engine and Traction Control relays.
I will then test your RCM in one of my cars before mailing it back to you via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days).
In most cases, I get the RCM back in the mail the day I receive it so you're looking at about a week total. If you want the package insured please include an additional $5.

If you ship to me via a method that requires a signature it will extend your waiting time as I will have to go into town to sign for the package.

Leave all fuses and plastic cover on RCM.
Let me know what symptoms the car had.
Please email your address to me also.

tighed1@hotmail.com

DJ

Don't spend $15-$20 mailing these. They fit in the padded flat rate envelopes and ship for about $8.ress.[/FONT][/FONT]

Cost for rebuild is $50

If you are interested, here's the deal.
I will inspect, redo bad solder joints, perform the Me So Horny mod (horn works w/o key) and replace the Air Pump relay (and the Fuel Pump relay if needed). I will then test your RCM in one of my cars. Then I will mail back the RCM to you via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day). In most cases I get the RCM back in the mail the day after I receive it so yer looking at about a week total. If you send it "Signature Required" return will be longer as I have to go into town to pick up the package. If you want the package insured please include an additional $5.
Please email your address to me also.
Leave all fuses and plastic cover on RCM.
* Please detail any issues you may be having (no start, cooling fan runs FAST, wing stays up, whatever).

Send your RCM and $50 to:

TIGHED1
3601 Pinnacle Ct
Sierra Vista, AZ 85650

Last edited by tighed1; 09-01-2020 at 07:49 AM. Reason: update
The following 6 users liked this post by tighed1:
manlaw38 (09-07-2022), MoparDriver (07-02-2023), Thiebs (08-08-2021), Trip (12-14-2020), Whitcat9 (09-28-2022), ZH SRT6 (05-21-2022) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)