View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 10:19 AM
Bullseye
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Is my car the only one falling apart?

Originally Posted by mbepic
You're right, it sounds stupid; I haven't a clue what you mean.
It sounds stupid because you don't understand it? So if you didnt understand quatum physics you would call it stupid?

What I mean is, say your windshield is covered in salt, I'm sure you can imagine that, then since your windshield is so dirty, to decide to spraysome washer fluid to clean your windshield, then while spraying the wipers also turn on to wipe the washer fluid off and give you a nice clean windshield. Just let me know if I lost you. All my other cars the washer fluid would be tottaly wiped off after spraying, not so with the crossfire, the wipers push it up to the passenger wiper stops, the overspray then builds there and starts streaking down the windshield, and if you dont keep on wiping it, it will leave a big streak down your windshield. BUt you can't keep on doing it because the wipers will become dry resulting in smearing what ever is left on your windshield, which in turn causes you to spray more washer fluild and the process repeats itself.

Let me know if you have any questions. I can draw out a schematic if that helps you.