Old 12-12-2009, 07:43 PM
bmorgan
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Eurocharged Dyno-tune Day - Atlanta *results*

I wasn't uprooted.... I was put out to pasture. LOL Ohhh, bye the way.... I had lots of fun joking with you today. You will have to come down and go to the strip with me and Buggin one day. Also, it was cool that BigKid came in from SC to hang out with us. It was nice meeting you Jim.

Originally Posted by 32krazy!
guys i just got home and man im beat!! i had so much fun today i cant remember laughing so much and hearing the sound of screaming engines. bmorgan you were uprooted!! metalmiltia has a beast of a car and that exhust was the best sounding car all day. im convinced his true dual and high flow cats got him the top spot. sweet sounding and when they stood on it it vibrated you in the chest!
tony and jerry thanks for coming down and letting the c3 crowd have such a good time. they are the class of the field in both tuning and customer service. ask kleeman or renntech to stop in your town and spend the day in an open shop with 30 degree weather and tune cars.
jason from buckhead imports is first class with the emphasis on class!. super dude and i wont even hold the fact he drives a bimmer against him!! without him this never could have happened. dynolab is a great place to run the cars.
and remember ... TODAY AND ONLY TODAY can you have this much fun!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by bmorgan; 12-12-2009 at 07:49 PM.