Old 12-25-2009, 08:32 PM
240M3SRT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FS: Modified and ported s/c line pipe, y-pipe with threaded bung, stock airbox, etc..

Originally Posted by 32krazy!
i was thinking of the dashdaq and zt-2 combo from the website. if this is what i need let me know
i was thinking the zt-2 was for a/f ratios and the dashdaq was for the boost and iat's along with a host of other readings
The combo is a great idea, plus its what most of the guys here who are running a data logger are using so you have support. I am monitoring my fuel pressure and boost via dedicated sensors. These two sensors must be purchased extra to monitor boost and fp through zt-2.

You may be right about getting boost reading from the dashdaq but its not going be as accurate or sample as often. Keep in mind the new version 2010 zt2 includes a port for IAT so thats another benefit. Where as many of your readings can be had through dashdaq, the big advantage is it acts as a display screen and you dont need a laptop in your car. For that matter you can record the logs on the SD card then read it on your PC or laptop afterwards to get a larger display.

If you go with the zt-2/dashdaq package and the boost sensor thats when you need to tap in somewhere. You can do this yourself, but this y-pipe makes it a simple swap.

And like i mentioned to you on Mbworld, id hold off on the exhaust and headers, maybe put that towards the datalogger and sensors. But thats just my opinion.